Murray Creative are looking to hire a Senior Web Developer with an impressive track record of online experience to contribute to our current team of digital natives. We’re looking for someone with a passion for coding, interactive design and technology, who is keen to work in an environment centered on technological creativity.
What you'll be doing
- Collaborating with senior designers, developers and strategists on a wide range of interesting digital projects.
- Developing responsive websites, apps and other creative digital user experiences to a high standard, meeting clients’ strategic business objectives.
- Building websites/applications using best practices and the latest technologies.
- Contributing to the development process and in-house projects.
- A minimum of 4 years experience working in an agency/product environment.
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science/related technical discipline, or equivalent experience.
- Excellent communication, time management, problem solving and organisational skills.
- Ability to implement pixel perfect responsive designs in clean semantic HTML, CSS and JS.
- Proficient in at least one JS web framework e.g Ember, React, Vue, Angular.
- Versed in the LAMP stack, with a strong knowledge of OO PHP and MySQL.
- Experience with MVC frameworks e.g Laravel.
- Competency working with server administration and DNS management.
- Experience developing and consuming RESTful APIs.
- Strong knowledge of building custom Wordpress themes and plugins.
- Experience developing ecommerce solutions using WooCommerce/Magento.
- Ability to identify and debug cross platform/browser compatibility issues.
- Knowledge of modern development tools (NPM, Gulp, Webpack, Bower, SASS).
- Proficient in version control using Git, Bitbucket/Github.
Having any of the following skills would be highly beneficial but aren’t a requirement:
- Experience with testing methodologies such as TDD and BDD.
- Node JS application development.
- Mobile application development (iOS/Android).
- Experience with other CMS’ such as Craft, Expression Engine etc.
- Experience with Arduino or Raspberry Pi development.