We’re looking for a Mid Weight Graphic Designer who’s strong on concept development and has experience working right across the communications spectrum.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Generating ‘on-brand’ concepts, both independently and in partnership with writers, coders & planners, and bringing your ideas right through the production process.
- Working in virtually every form of media, including digital, social media, brand identity & print, for a range of clients, from corporate giants and government bodies, to tech start-ups, both here and in many international markets.
- Developing powerful signature campaign styles for through-the-line campaigns.
- Jumping from designing a logo or corporate brochure to conceptualising press ads or online campaigns, storyboarding and video production.
- A Degree in design or other related field.
- 3+ years creative experience, preferably in an agency environment.
- Strong strategic concept development ability. While experience matters, it’s not our real measure of ability – ideas are!
- Demonstrated ability to design for web, mobile and traditional print media.
- Experience working in a digital production environment using Adobe CS in particular Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Strong knowledge of printing, digital and production processes.
- With such a massive increase in video production, motion graphics skills would certainly help!