Murray Creative are looking to hire a Mid/Senior Web Developer with a strong focus on front-end development to join the team. We’re looking for someone with a passion for coding, interactive design and technology, who is keen to work in an environment centered on technological creativity.
What you’ll be doing
- Collaborating with senior designers, developers and strategists on a wide range of exciting digital projects from concept.
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Developing responsive websites, apps and other creative digital user experiences, using best practices and the latest technologies.
- Contributing to the development process and in-house projects.
- A minimum of 4 years experience working in an agency/product environment.
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science/related technical discipline, or equivalent experience.
- Excellent time management, problem solving and organisational skills.
- An obsession for clean, semantic core web technologies – HTML, CSS and JS (ES6 a bonus).
- An eye for design and an understanding of design fundamentals such as grids, layout and typography, in developing pixel perfect responsive designs.
- Ability to identify and debug cross platform/browser compatibility issues.
- Experience working with WordPress and PHP development
- Experience using a framework such as Vue, React, Ember, Angular.
- Knowledge of modern development tools (e.g. NPM, Gulp, Webpack, Bower, SASS).
- Proficient in version control using Git, Bitbucket/Github.
- Competency working with server administration and DNS management.
Having any of the following skills would be highly beneficial but aren’t a requirement:
- OO PHP and MVC frameworks e.g Laravel.
- WordPress plugin development.
- Mobile app development.
- 2/3D animation creative coding (e.g. GSAP, Three.js)
- Experience with other CMS’ such as Craft, Expression Engine etc.
- Experience with Arduino or Raspberry Pi development.
- Ecommerce experience using WooCommerce/Magento.
Oh and please leave Bootstrap at the door!